Tag Archives: Hong Kong personal tax

Who’s responsible for paying personal Hong Kong tax

It is your responsibility to pay personal tax. Individuals must declare all earnings from Hong Kong. Salary payments are paid gross and the tax year ends 31st March. There are tax allowances for single, married couples, children and other considerations. … Continue reading

Posted in Hong Kong Tax | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment