Right of Abode?

If you work for yourself, can you get residency after seven years?

This entry was posted in Hong Kong Immigration and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Right of Abode?

  1. EHK says:

    Yes, if you have been habitually resident in HK continuously for seven years you can apply. Make sure your tax affairs are in order.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *