New HK Company

Establish a new Hong Kong company, what kind of visa/work permit  should I get?

This entry was posted in Hong Kong Immigration and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to New HK Company

  1. EHK says:

    An Investment visa, assuming you will be the majority shareholder.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *