Hong Kong China Visas

There seems to be some confusion out there over this. You’re right about HK being part of China, but it’s an SAR like Macau, a Special Administrative Region.  There are no Hong Kong L, F, and Z visas; these are all Mainland China visas.  The “L’ visa is a tourist visa, “F” visa is a business visit visa and “Z” is an employment visa.

This entry was posted in Hong Kong Immigration and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *