Defacto & Unmarried Partners

Can my partner come and live with me in Hong Kong?

This entry was posted in Hong Kong Immigration and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Defacto & Unmarried Partners

  1. EHK says:

    Also known as “Common Law”, Immigration does operate a discretionary policy for partners that have lived together for at least two years. They are given what is in effect an extended tourist visa with multiple re-entry for six months. No HKID card, can’t study or work and immigration do not recognise same sex relationships.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *