Apply for Hong Kong Visa in China

We’re getting quite a lot of people asking how to apply for a Hong Kong visit or business visa from China.  Firstly you need a Hong Kong resident to act as your sponsor, complete the two application forms ID1003A & ID1003B both available from the Hong Kong Immigration website,  You can use the form for either Visit (tourist) Business or Transit. When you have completed the forms send them with your supporting documents to:
Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR

No.71, Di’anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District Beijing 100009, PRC
(for applicants holding foreign passports only)

Telephone Enquiry Number: (852) 2824 6111

This entry was posted in Hong Kong Immigration and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *