Tax Residency

How can I get tax residency in Hong Kong?

This entry was posted in Hong Kong Tax and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Tax Residency

  1. EHK says:

    There is no “Tax Residency or non-residency” issue in HK, since whoever has earned income sourced in HK, it is his own duty to report to the Tax Authority. There are the inevitable exceptions, but you should speak to an accountant who will advise accordingly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *