Set up HK business yourself

Can you set up a HK limited company yourself?

This entry was posted in Setting up a Hong Kong business and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Set up HK business yourself

  1. EHK says:

    You can, it involves a trip to the Company Registry Office Queensway, then to the Inland Revenue to get your Business Registration certificate. But you will need a HK permanent resident, normally a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) to be your Company Secretary. Allow a couple of weeks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *