Compliance issues for HK Limited company?

What are the reporting requirements for a limited company?

This entry was posted in Setting up a Hong Kong business and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Compliance issues for HK Limited company?

  1. EHK says:

    An annual Business Registration certificate must be renewed; there is a three year option if you want. The Annual Return needs to be submitted to the Company Registry. Also the employer must annually report the actual remuneration of each employee during the past tax year. Plus an annual audit, unless it’s the first year of trading where the company can elect to file after eighteen months.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *